Among the Internet terms that have become a part of our everyday lexicon, Incel, Incel Rebellion, and Incel Identification have not gained traction. Unless you hang out on 4Chan...
The involuntary (involuntarily) celibate.
By the time of the April 23, 2018 Toronto Van Attack, incel was already a "thing" on 4Chan. The thing is, whether it is via logical fallacy, or the fact that 4Chan is right, the posters have been correct 9/10 times as far as identifying the profile of the given made for media mass killer(s).
Incels, and Incel Violence may be the single greatest indictment of the modern acceptances of homosexuality, the LGBT community, and the abandonment of traditional moral values, in general. This is due to the way that the incel has been completely marginalized by these engineering efforts on the part the left wing.
The absolute absurdity of maintaining a governmentally reinforced paradigm enforcing arguments that claim that there are greater than two genders is laid bare, completely; in the effect it has had on the Incel.
Celibacy used to be a clever way of busting on someone who never got laid. But, in the era of touchy feely bullshit PC internet culture, celibacy is just another gender identity/sexual preference, since blending the two distinct categories has created a monster of left wing promoted garbage.
But the involuntary celibate is a different creature. He is a product of the age of the internet wherein slut shaming, or the process of bullying a chick who is amoral, has produced a generation of frigid females that are lured into the convenience of being gay....unless she can hook up with the internet arch opposite of the Incel, the Chad.
The Chad is often depicted as uber-virile, and dismissive of gender equality issues. Deferring to the gender equality issues to retain his status as "nobody's dad", Chad uses the gender argument to the greatest measure of his personal convenience. But, it is only to increase his sexual activity while simultaneously, preventing his ever becoming a dad.
The Chad Incel struggle is political, social, cultural, and economic, as well. But, according to the philosophy, the area receiving the most damage was created by the way that the struggle between Chads and incels carries out in everyday life. It is here that slut shaming has affected GenZ females, who inherit the results of previous generations of females, in their unabashed homosexuality, as well as over processed heterosexuality. This created the frigid Chad-only female.
And, since Chad is not making babies, this process is a direct attack at the white race, according to the theory.
Like it, or not, the Incel Rebellion has been correct as to the personality profile of each mass shooter in the last decade, with rare exception. It is for this reason that I find myself fascinated by the profile.
Note the envy, note the hate for females that comes through clearly, in a rant otherwise disjointed, and disturbing.
And, the mass shooters of 2019, thus far, match the incel profile, as do the Marjorie Stoneman shooter, and many, many others. One of the latest rash of attacks took place in Canada. After shooting an otherwise normal couple, the two incels committed suicide near a river, rather than being caught by authorities.
|These two victims were slain by the latest Canadian Incel Shooters. There is now a definite spike in Incel Violence. Chynna Déesse, and Lucas Fowler were slain by incels about ten days ago....|
Typically Common Traits of the Incel Shooter:
- The incel is a virgin. His status is a source of deep self contempt, which is then plugged into some external attempt to blame, or to validate his feelings in some tragic event.
- He is a student of Hitler, embraces Right Wing politics, and relates to the political conditions of the Weimar Republic.
- He is shooting to avenge the social wrongs he has experienced.
- He seeks out Chads, and frigid Chad-only females as targets.
- He plans his acts somewhat meticulously.
- He may, or may not wear costumes.
- He is of above average intelligence.
- He normally leaves a Manifesto.
- The Incel belongs, almost exclusively, to Gen Z, with some exceptions. Therefore, he was born after 1995. He is mainly between the ages of 14 and 30.
- The Incel is religiously ambiguous. Statistically, he is Jewish. However, he also embraces the conclusions of Mein Kampf, which 6 out of 10 shooters claim to have read. This has to be due exclusively to the internet. Otherwise, it is too extemporaneous to be believed...
|Typical Incel /pol/ post. Note: a Glowie is an FBI agent or CIA agent that monitors /pol/, routinely. (/Pol/ is part of 4Chan)|
|This man was 18 years old. His name is Justin Olsen. Incel.|
The Incel Question is going to need to be faced in a much more proactive fashion than simply using red flag laws, expanding them, and relying on them to respond to the Incel Question: because the fact is that the incel is using his parents to obtain access to money, weapons, and other necessary materials to carry out his acts. Red Flag Laws will not harm the Incel Shooter. It will literally only prevent normies from owning any sort of self defense.
The recent Mosque Shooting in Oslo is a good example of the way Mossad is using the Incel Question to it's distinct advantage. In this event, the mentioning of the El Paso shooter indicates an effort to connect the New Zealand and Norway shooters to the Incel Rebellion. In reality, the NZ Shooter was definitely connected to training with IDF and Mossad, and he is obviously non Incel. The Norway Shooter expressed admiration for both the El Paso Shooter, and the Chad New Zealand Israeli operative. For this reason, the Incel Rebellion would not accept these two shooters' actions as a part of their movement, leaving the conspicuous vacuum that at least something suspicious is afoot. It is my sincere advice that one not overlook those conspicuous details, and for that reason, one not dismiss immediately the prospect that Mossad is using the Incel Question to its own ends. Here is a link.
Why He Shoots People
The Incel Question carries on. On /pol/, yesterday, a post read, "ITS HAPPENING! AN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!" Less than three hours later, sporadic reports of gunfire are now taking place. This has a sinister implication, and if you don't get it, allow me to clarify: if the reports of gunfire are real, then an anonymous poster on /pol/ announced this shooting prior to carrying it out, yesterday. As of this moment, there are no reports of casualties.
It is more accurate to answer the Incel Question, than it would be to correlate the acts of incels to the laws regarding firearms. At least, it is so in the United States.
- Should we be afraid? Yes. But, not in an irrational way. We should recognize that, if we aren't Incel, then we are a potential target. Due to Paddock and the Vegas Massacre, we can't definitively say that there is an age group of victimology, however, the 18-30 age group needs to be aware of the Incel Question. Another group that needs to be aware of the Incel Question is all females, particularly 18-30 aged females.
- The Incel tends to live a vivid online life, with definite signals as to their intentions.
- In public areas, like Universities, restaurants, etc, be mindful of exits, and entrances, and emergency exits.
- Be alert, look for people who look out of place. Some can even dress in garb which gives them the resemblance of authority figures. But, one ballistic armor wearing cop is never going to just show up. Be suspicious of the one that does. Cops ALWAYS show up en masse, displaying clear identification signifying who they are.
What I mean is that the net has provided the Incel with everything he needs, but a life. And, it is this missing piece that the Incel doesn't understand is not possible to be obtained by a net search. It could be said that he spends way too much time online. But, it is in a time in our culture where we all do.
Most of us were here before the net got big. We had to learn relationships from the ground up, circa the Fifth Grade.
We learned in real life.
Incels don't have that experience, and the consequences are hard to explain to those whose lives are online, in their entirety.
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I do want to make it clear that a girlfriend is not a solution to problems. It is, in fact, the exact opposite of that. I guess the same could be said of having a boyfriend. While it is only natural to have the desire to pair up, the Incel may be permitting biological drives to order the murders of people whom he envies. In essence: because the internet cannot supply relief for an incel's biological needs, he deduces this as a permanent state of his alienation, and seeks a permanent, albeit, tragic, solution.
The fact is, women have always been attracted to security and this has not changed.