The notion that black people in America should receive reparations is itself based on several events in history which have since been proven not to have occurred in the ways we first believed that they had.
In spite of this, those arguments, in many ways, oppose the arguments for reparations.
The Holocaust Reparations Acts in Europe were passed within a decade of the acts that they were created to confront. However, many of the principles of those legal complaints have since been disproven. But, the victims, themselves, were able to sue against the participation of the government of Germany, as well as the corporate entities; both of whom were determined to have engaged in the enslavement, murders, etc, of people imprisoned by the Third Reich.
|The dangers of being obsequious include the notion that it is an act that is to gain our confidence. Once we trust that quality, then we are ripe for betrayal|
That way, apparently, the present can be experienced by the mere act of unlocking the past: and that key is billions and billions of dollars!
Then, somehow, the pain of being black will no longer exist, since that concept is arguably imagined, and whether or not it exists, is not the responsibility of the taxpayers....and they will agree: as long as we pay. Then, the next payout will be free money for the way trees abuse the human condition. Then, maybe the way that the moon hurts our feelings....
The reactionary class consciousness can literally sound completely justified, and one can literally be made up out of thin air!
And, maybe these payouts last only till the next time four freshman Reps try to shakedown the WHOLE country...
But if successful in this shakedown of the US taxpayer, these Representatives driving this issue will assure their place in both American History, and in Infamy. They are called, The Squad. And, there is too much convenience in their outline to qualify as good government. Consequences of fulfilling this rhetorical fantasy include realizing that we are each responsible for our own well-being.
But, that is maybe the solitary positive consequence.
Ever been annoyed by some well meaning Boomer trying to claim that the US is not a democracy, but a republic? This is nonsense. A Republic means that the people designed their own government. A democracy means that officials are elected, and laws are voted on by the voter. In our system of representative democracy, we elect people who promise to pursue an agenda. In reality, we are a Democracy. We are a Republic. And we are a representative democracy. The argument that our republic and democracy aren't the same is unsupportable. Democracy describes a system of consensus. Republic describes the way that this system was designed. The Boomer argument is called a Red Herring Fallacy.
Learning, after taxing the entire country for a racially motivated reason, that the process of returning the proverbial genie to it's bottle is near-impossible, is the kind of lesson that Americans ought not need to learn. And the never ending throes of racial antipathy becoming a more established part of American society, undoing the collected works of Ike, JFK, King, and others, would be the least of the consequences.
Validating the Lord to laugh at the ridiculous virtues and short term memory of the US would also be devastating.
And they do it well.
And because of that, the light needs to be shined into the etiology of their argument, and thereby, silence it.
- Reparations for acts that occurred in the distant past, during an era in time wherein the specific acts or practices were not criminal, culminates as an illogical conclusion by reason of the Historian's Fallacy. The Historian's Fallacy states that we cannot view past events through the lens of contemporary values, and make actions based on those conclusions, or assessments of those acts. It is an illogical argument to do so. Reparations is based on an illogical argument.
- Reparations are historically paid by the offenders only to the victims of criminal acts. The US Government actually freed the slaves, then, militarily enforced that freedom. Therefore, reparations are not owed to modern black people by the US Government. The only people that were due reparations were the slaves, themselves. The reparations would be due to them by the various corporate and native-African corporate constructs that procured slaves. The chain of custody for each individual would need to be examined. Since 90% of the people enslaved were ultimately enslaved by an act of other Africans, then the real issues could only be settled, there.
- In American courts, in all 50 States, and the DC District: a lawsuit which is filed against an unactionable defendant cannot proceed to remedy, regardless of whether it is being brought forth by an individual, or a class of individuals. By law, such an action is to be dismissed with prejudice if the filing party continues to act litigiously. Likewise, any act of Congress stating otherwise is not a legal act. Therefore, the Congress of the United States cannot legally name itself as party to any such remedy, since the US Government actually didn't own slaves. All the would-be "defendants", as well as the injured parties, are long since dead, and passed away.
- After the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the US Government has acted in every responsible way, possible, in order to respond both morally, and legally, in such a way as to prevent, and to seek the prosecution of its citizens whose acts potentially denied the Civil Rights of members of the black population. In cases, like the sundown towns of the North, these towns' regulations have not been challenged, legally. If they were, then they would be forced to comply with the law.
- If an illogical act, like reparations, is seriously entertained, then, all acts of crime by blacks against whites must also be illogically tallied, given a financial value, and that number deducted from the reparations bills. This is based on the conclusion that the definition of reparations includes, "the abuse of the black race by the white race". Black crime against whites should be deductible retroactively to 1865, as well: since no modern white owned slaves, but criminal statistics show high yields of violent crimes, especially against white women, and no reciprocation of violence by whites against black women. The jail and prison bills for the defendants whom were caught and/or convicted, should also be presented to the black race by the US Government.
- Marriages by blacks to whites, and breeding between blacks and whites should also be criminalized. Then, a price should be set that addresses each of these violations, and that tally should be deducted from the final sum awarded for reparations. The manufacture of a new race/class of potential litigants, which is now capable of illogical beliefs, and, via abuse of democracy, is possibly able to use American courts to pursue those illogical conclusions, mandates that the US Government must defend itself from future, and potentially damaging illogical conclusions which are billed to the American taxpayer.
- An act requiring the US Government to identify a population based on the potential to use that identification towards their abuse, and then, to confirm that identity, as well: violates the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- SNAP and housing via §8 and grants to black people of all types, to include DOE loans and grants, should be tallied from 1865 until the date of the Congressional Bill to pay blacks is passed in Congress. This sum should also be deducted from the reparations total.
- If the sum of reparations is less than the deductions black people owe the US Government via the deductibles, (if there is a negative balance): then all black people should immediately be deported to Africa, unless they did not support the reparations argument. This way, the US Government keeps its implied promise to its posterity, not to leave potential debt, and debt crises upon their charges specifically because they have not yet been born...
- Illogic never ends. The only solution is to build a legal pathway to a conclusion. Reparations cannot, due to their lack of logic, ever conclude. Thus, they should not be undertaken outside of the knowledge that it will only begin a general break down of the order, in America.
- Reparations is nothing more than divisive excuse manufacture, and any leader advocating it should be deemed incompetent, their educational qualifications thoroughly examined, and then by impeachment, that leader removed from office.
- Reparations will not be followed by peace and contentment. It would be followed by violence, contentiousness, and a general breakdown in law, and order.
- Reparations will not bring justice to a historically wronged people. Nor can giving free money to black people, in any way, shape, nor form, affect the past! Instead, it would be an irresponsible act further confirming stereotypes that all whites owned slaves, and all whites that do not support reparations are racists. Less than 3% of the total US population owned slaves. Yet, 100% of the US population would be paying that bill.
- The US Taxpayer owes black people, who were born in the US, after 1865, a sum total of nothing; as recompensation for their racial identity. That is the very definition of freedom.
What common sense must support, in terms of the whole of this argument, is that the individual who is paid any amount of money in exchange for the institution which brought this individual's ancestor to this nation is, in absolute terms, the removal of that person's rights to remain a citizen of this country.
Congress is also able to discern the snarl of potential consequences for itself upon the careful examination of any class consciousness generalization quantifying the suffering of any given group of people into modern abhorrence which mandates payouts. The abhorrence doesn't need to be modern.
What we do know is that values can change, and what is considered an institution, today, may be some day identified as a practice that is generally unfair to any given group. Because that is a trend of History, and not of the US Congress, the attempts to legislate this as such are exactly as idiotic as permitting short people to sue the US taxpayer, via Congress, for gravity.
The US Congress serves Israel, not the US, and it is extremely possible that this could happen. But, the furtherance of weakening the country could not exceed the concept that the US taxpayer is accountable for the misdeeds of a implicitly tiny minority of its population's behaviours.
The issue of reparations is completely bogus, and the cry of sorry individuals. The fact that it is being entertained by anyone in DC demonstrates the absolute necessity to vote these figures out of office.
(PS: the ADOS is the foundation type organization dedicated to the pursuit, and accomplishing of excuses, sorriness, and denial that is the clearinghouse for the Reparations cause. Reality Check: if this goal were achieved, this group would have to either find a new cause, or lose its tax exemption status, etc. Therefore, this is just a corporate welfare level abduction of finance and common sense. No reason to be angry, nor to take it seriously.)