Things You Should Probably Not Believe, Or At Least, Take With A Grain Of Salt
- The Clash of Geopolitics:
- The Eurasiatic Alliance gains ground by thwarting the US/UK/Israeli/Saudi efforts against OPEC nations Venezuela, and Iran.
- The Hormuz is effectively quarantined at this time.
- The "Allies" have neither reported this to their "public", nor found any means to penetrate the Iranian naval quarantine without possibly causing fellow Eurasiatic Alliance member-states, China, and Indian Naval task forces to be drawn into a hotter world war than is being ignored, now. Especially, in the United States media outlets.
- The joke of a coup in Venezuela was put down in hours, while American Bilderberger media outlets are now trying to accuse Russia of starting the coup.
- Yeah. Right.