The War on Drugs, like Vietnam, or any conflict involving the US for over half a century, was sold to the American public using falsified evidence, insinuations, and made clarity impossible via any number of techniques causing otherwise ordinary people to quote an endless litany of invented cause of action...
This war has physicians afraid to treat real pain, as well as confuses the evidence of overdoses caused by Sinolan Cartel manufactured fentanyl with deaths prescribed by medical providers. The numbers are just not real.
However, trench-level physicians will readily cite figures which are not simply wrong, but they are incurring needless suffering of the sick, and the dying, due to the DEA simply trying to stay alive in a sea of line item and budgetary priorities which, in the real numbers, would face the need to overhaul this agency. The war with Mexico is killing Americans, and by every definition of necessity, armed resistance is in order. But the corruptibility of the DEA is as pronounced as any small town southern sheriff visiting the archetypes of the Baby Boomer's holdover prejudices from the Civil Rights era.
5. His recusal from the Meuller affair.
- The ridiculous attempt to resurrect the war on drugs against legalized, and established scientifically proven legitimate uses of cannoboids.
- Permitting the Department of Homeland Security to subvert the holy process of democratic voting in America.
- The lack of action against the Clintons and the Podestas.
- The permitting of the corruption to continue unchecked.