Most of the readers of this Facebook page are Americans, but my blog's readers, including she who will not be named, is not American, and has noticed that I 1) missed the Euro-wide lamentation of the unprecedented fourth Chancellorship of Comrade Merkel, and 2) lost them in an unending rant about Alabama politics.
|Merkel is pretty much the personal body, face, and bio-entity of the eu.|
Making my one world, and most everybody else's one world, or the other; it made them into really two scenes of the same crime. Also, they are two scenes of the same criminals' crimes.
And without seeing both, it is easy to let the opportunities that created the thieves to continue to eek by...until we are in a state similar to California, broke, overrun with vice and improprieties at all local, state, and federal levels, and an idiot cadre whacking the drum of, "Let's get stupider, and subject our brain-dead citizens to people who want to murder them for being LGBT...or S."
S is for Stupid.
- When European leaders are scared, they steal money.
- When American leaders are scared, they begin lying, and a process of cover-up.
- The Visegrad Group is a breakaway group of eu member-states removing themselves from immigration regulations, citing very reasonable complaints for doing so.
- The US, having more centralized power than the eu meta state, is playing out a similar fight: Trump and the Executive Branch is non-Bilderberger, thus they are Brexit and Visegrad like.
- Eu has attached its sovereignty solely to self-preservation, like voting issues, and the influx of new voters, which used to be called, "Illegal persons".
- Eu allows these persons citizenship after five years, presuming they will use their vote to keep pro eu folks in-power.
- In the US, the Bilderbergers are dying out, and acting desperately.
- The attempts to act in unison with eu by California, for example, can, and will suffer the loss-of-maintenance funding.
- The refusal of the Visegrad Four to comply has resulted in the gayest court case on earth: Euhc (eu high court) V the Visegrad 4, technically, eu did not sue Slovakia...but this was due to exactly that, a technicality. Slovakia sent reps to the case.
- They do not care about funding.
- California is extremely broke.
|Goofy Donald Tusk|
- Africa has been the source of the refugee crisis in Europe since the 1950's. Turks are #2.
- Turks were two, but after the Kurd/Islamist Insurrection in Syria, Syrian refugees entered eu via Turkey with Turkish papers...so...technically, they still are. But...