In 1998, prior to the Euro's status as having a Frankenstein Deutsche Mark body, and powerful British Pound Sterling heart, the dollar traded $1=DM 3,80, and the non-worldwide traded Euro €3,60. Now, don't engage the Chrome search, as the denial is very stiff, and the claims, outlandish.
- Seize all euros in country
- Use them to restore GDP to 1999 levels, create debt relief to accomplish this, and debt ceilings to limit IMF retaliation, then
- Invest in Etherium, using it, and not the Euro, to reissue both their bond markets, and their economy, in general
- Pay target-2 premiums all the while, laundering Lira, for instance, via Etherium, until the cryptocurrency, as well as target -2, are no longer burdens
- The last nation participating in Target 2 is going to lose BIG. So get in, save your nations, get out.
- Deport, as well as strip all eu accommodated immigrants of citizenship, and leave eu therewith.