The efforts to avoid conflict seem to be failing, as the Bilderberger controlled media has not surrendered their expansionist ideals, even as the eastern half of eu seems prepared to secede from that organization.
- The Russian Army, and its highly mobile Air Forces, have been concentrating at the Azerbaijani border since at least the 2015 formal request by Syria for military assistance was approved.
- Iran has joined the Russo, Syrian, and Chinese Alliance.
- Political shortcomings in the NATO member-states are fueling a general animosity against Russia.
- The Russian seizure of the Black Sea and Crimea awarded a sizeable portion of the world's oil market to Russian control.
- The US/NATO mission has been in an attitude of relax since the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, Forty Second President of the United States.
- Russian forces have now sat belly to belly with those of NATO from Scandanavia to all points south, along a line similar to Cold War areas, vis a vis, since summer, 2016.
- Chinese naval expeditions have repeatedly shadowed that of elements of the Third and Seventh Fleets of the US Navy, employing a kind of technology that has made their presence known only after they suddenly appeared on radar and sonor.
- Chinese submarine operations are increasing, and have been since October of 2016.
- The Caucus Mountains host a series of underground tunnels whose activity has recently begun to spike.
- The Rothschilds Banking, and its fractional reserve system, has nearly bankrupted Europe.
- The US has sought an aggression- ending pact merely to leave the Occident.
- President Trump may not be able to control what the US Government does to assist Israel, which seeks to block the Russo Alliance Treaty that would permit the US to leave the Occident.
- NATO assessments appear to be taking a preparatory stance.
- The Eastern eu states of the Visegrad group are on shaky-ground with the ideological doctrines driving consensus in eu.
- Eu expansionism is inappropriate, a prelude to failure, and antagonizing the geopolitical situation emerging between the nations of China, Russia, and the United States.
- North Korea is still being armed by China.
|Russian troops currently are garrisoned in Armenia, as well as occasionally inside Azerbaijan. The mobilization status of these troops is extreme confidence. Currently, the entire region is under Russian military control.|
The media cannot escape the role it is playing: that of a deadly spider, whose bite isn't perceived by its victim due to the administering first of a numbing effect caused by the venom. The Russians have been quietly building and fortifying their presence in the regions adjacent to the US presence since well before now. There may be as many as sixty divisions either in or around Armenia and Azerbaijan, or in packages sent by air from airfields nearby which would put Russian boots on the ground in a place the whole world would feel them stomp: Saudi Arabia.
|Russian airpower is notoriously non-reliant upon tarmac. They are the world's only military with this feature mandated into each and every aircraft design.|
The Having And The Getting
- Neither Syria, nor Russia will accept the occupation of Syria by Israel.
- The flashpoint will be this issue, as well as Israeli attempts to limit Iranian nuclear capabilities, and North Korea. The White House can avoid one or the other, but wrecklessly engaging a Globalist policy with Israel, and then supporting its acts of war, plus N Korea, will be a bridge too far, and will force the Russians to act.
- The conquest of the fertile crescent shall extend from the Sinai Desert to the Saudi peninsula.
- Saudi Arabia will be victimized by invasions involving both Russian and Chinese troops in the first weeks of the war. They shall conquer most of the areas of the Fertile Crescent.
- These shall be divided into two zones of occupation, the Western Zone shall be under Russian Administration, while the Eastern Zone shall be under Chinese Administration.
- The US shall not emerge from this conflict.
- North Korea shall not emerge from this conflict
- Israel shall not emerge from this conflict
- Europe shall not emerge from this conflict.
- This conflict shall end the internet.
- This conflict shall end the NWO.