If you are a habitual reader of this blog, then you are already familiar with the Austrian break against eu due to eu stealing TTIP and CETA from Austrian bankers, whom then turned, and began a very loud objection to eu. And I told you that, "This could be it for eu in Vienna."
Today, Austria, once the lead member of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, has reissued that alliance under a general refusal to comply with Brussels, and Austria sent troops to militarize its borders with Italy.
This has been retracted by the news services completely. Huff Post deleted their story, and Reuters is claiming that an editor made a mistake and assumed that the journalist's comment, "Rome Protests", was somehow a reference to CasaPound's huge anti-eu following, including myself. In case you were wondering, I accept that it was an honest mistake.
- Italy shall be next...Italexit will solve V:5 from becoming V:6. But eu will not be smart enough to make it work...
- Scandinavian eu member states will make louder their agreeing with the Visegrad 5 about non-Europeans being imported at the suspicious orders of eu.
- The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg will demand reforms, then form their own exit group if ignored.
- Macron will lose his government, and be forced to debate joining French neighbors in suing eu for immigration reform
- We are at the terminus of Merkel's international influence, as well as the beginning of her terminus in Berlin.