Honestly, once and for all, I am going to explain the reason that I know, the US Government knows, and the US Congress knows, that there was no interference in election 2016, nor any money of an untoward nature going to Russia, or from Russia, in order to collude with Russia. Without that collusion, the conspiracy is hogwash.
The problem is that these people leave a desert, and funnel any profits into a foreign fund designed to trigger strategies that attempt to offset fractional reserve damage, and ultimately, simply hide it in basically bribing the leaders of a given market which they intend to exploit.
Russiahacked Assertion Number Two: Russia somehow caused Trump to win.
So, Why Did The System Fail...Or, Really...Did The System Fail?There could have been no Russian hacks of the US election of 2016. The way I know? Because of the increase in National Intelligence permitted by The Magnitsky Act, there is not one single conversation on Facebook between Russians and Americans that is not flagged by the ensuing increase in surveillance, and general attitude change stemming from The Magnitsky Act.
Thus, the President, as well as the Attorney General, would have had access to any increasing of Russian networking, especially flagged data, in real time. So, neither Obama, nor Loretta Lynch, would have ever denied the conspiracy for a month and a half.
The "hack" would have been reported to the appropriate members of Congress within the hour. Thus the president, and the secretary of state would have known, immediately.
They, in turn, would have acted appropriately, and lawfully, and done EVERYTHING possible to raise immediate red flags because 1) it would violate US Law not to, and 2) their candidate, Clinton, would've won. But all of these people, every single one of them, were either silent, or denied that any interference had, indeed, taken place. And they denied it well into the new year.
Most disturbingly, the failure to destroy Mike Flynn's career, which was slanderous of the US Congress, is a confession by the whole Beltway that they have been lying the whole time. So is the fact not one bill has been introduced into the US Congress which is aimed at patching the "vulnerabilities" which, according to the slander, were exploited by Russia in violation of the Magnitsky Act.
Why Has Nobody Said What It Was They Did?
Perhaps most disturbingly of all, not one single theory, a la the magic bullet, has emerged to explain the most critical question plaguing Russiahacked, which is: how?
How did the Russians accomplish this mammoth task? Keep in mind: nobody knows the exact number of voting precincts in this country...much less, how they could fail in such a way that this kind of a thing could be remotely possible.
It is conspicuous, at the very least, that we are expected to take the word of a press corp caught lying about Russiahacked, and politicians caught lying about Russiahacked, and we have proof of these lies in the failures to slander Mike Flynn into prison, and the bate of streaming media retractions...
Yet to date, no real proof of interference has reliably, and, in an unretracted fashion, been offered to us, the American people, except the number of votes for Trump were greater than those for Clinton. We do have proof that not one single Russian citizen was involved in this, at all!
That Russians monitored the election, yes, perhaps... But there is nothing illegal about watching CNN...
Kind of makes you wonder if there is a Gareth Williams Act...you know, the man ReBush had murdered for pointing out that the Case for Quagmire was a licentious conspiracy? Remember? Anyway...
Also, if Congress gave this charge, then it is no longer a privilege, but the president's responsibility. It would violate US Law for both Loretta Lynch and Obama, and the entire census of the US Congress to have kept this data concealed for over a month. But, most importantly, it would make just zero sense...
This act is essentially the Congress ordering the president to
- Increase surveillance against not only the country of Russia, nor its government, but its individual citizens, as well. (If it were real, then we know who, when, and most importantly, how. And, in spite of this information's existence, it has mysteriously avoided the light of day for nearly nine months...)
- Monitor all money transfers between Russians and Americans, in either direction, and to charge US embassy, and consulates, to advise US citizens that the US cannot recoup any losses due to corruption.
- Any person in Russia which the Chairperson of any relevant Congressional committee identifies as, "guilty of violating the UN definitions of "human rights" must be sanctioned. Violations of US law by Russians online must be sanctioned. The whole country of Russia shall be sanctioned by trade restrictions, and the intrusive presence of the necessary elements of surveillance which are implied by the act.
- The wording of the Magnitsky Act is "if the president determines that any person(s) engaged in the prohibited acts, the president determine whatever sanctions there shall be..." (Russians, gov or entities or individuals)...This means that the US can identify these well- prior to their being declared violations.
- There was no such process between Congressional authorities and the White House until well after the scandal was made up in January, 2017, by a combination of James Clapper, and fakenews.
The videos at the end of this article prove that Obama and Lynch denied the conspiracy for six full weeks...
And here is former Sen Intel Comm chairman, Jason Chaffetz, and living Mr Hankey, Eli Cummings, trying to confidence-rush by persuasion that Mike Flynn both colluded for his own gain illegally, and for Russiahacked.
The unstated subtext of this was to have been used to fake the Assertion One portion of Russiahacked. Note, Chaffetz resigned, and left Washington. This is how much it nauseated him to accuse Mike Flynn of doing something that they deceitfully claim is illegal. Flynn was cleared almost three weeks to the day of this pack of lies...