It would appear that Time Warner has summoned its fakenews-writing editorial staff, and informed them of changes that shall now regulate the potential for employees of that corporation to embarass it by being caught with its pants down. How do I know....?
Analysis tells me...
- James Clapper did say that seventeen intelligence organizations claimed to have evidence of Russiahacked.
- So many media sources were pulled in due to this reason.
- The supposedly "leaked NSA documents" proving collusion seem to have come from someone in his his office.
- These papers revealed nothing that proved that the Trump campaign, or any officials within the structure, tried to hire Russia to hack the election. What they tried to do was prove Mike Flynn had done consulting work for Russia. This was a red herring, as it is not illegal for him to do so.
- The Russiahacked Media has been subdued to near silence.
- Changes have to be made. Terminations may still result at CNN, The New York Times, Washington Post, and others. Time Warner owns CNN. The same person who runs Google owns the New York Times. Together with MSNBC, The Huffington Post, CNN, TNYT, Google, and TWP are simply not believable. The AP's retraction was also very childish.
- No more out-going, nor imminently to-be-replaced personnel should be quoted when he or she is potentially using the press as a means to express partisan, and/or personal contempt. More witnesses, than just those of his subordinates, must be sourced.
- From now on, sources in public office whom refuse to be contacted for verification cannot be quoted anonymously. Anonymous sources shall be resourced by the editorial staff, and there will be corroboration officially, or the anonymous source will speak directly to corporate attorneys.
- In a presidential scandal there will be corporate staff held directly accountable for actionable libel or slander.
- Only after attorneys sign off on hard copy evidence shall any further development of those leads occur.
But, now the attempt has become Russia hacked the DNC, in a pointless effort to save face.
The attempt to connect the DNC hack to Russia is not without hurdles.
"Obama claimed in December that the DNC "hack" had been traced to Russia. No names, no names of hacker groups, no proof other than his saying so. This is why I do not believe he is lying, I believe James Clapper lied to him..."Among this sourced data were reams of evidence outlining how the DNC engaged in a conspiracy to oust Bernie Sanders, as well as colluded with CNN to "fix" a debate.
|Craig Murray, (L), Julian Assange, (R)|
Both claim that the leak was done in-person, not via hacking.
Either way, we missed a bullet on that one.
Podesta and notable liar, CNN's Wolf Blitzer, attempt to deny the allegory set into motion by the DNC leak. Already the pair conspire to blame Podesta's pedophilia on Russia.
There are several of these. Before you can deny PizzaGate, you must be able to explain all of these "coincidences", and pictures, and the coded Podesta emails...(btw: one may wish to turn off the sound on this one...)
Worth the fifteen minutes...