- We know that EU has registered and supplemented the electorate with non-European pro EU voters in every one of its member states. Citizenship is for sale to pro EU voters.
- We know these voters are being ordered by organizations being funded by non-governmental organizations, thus are beneath the surface and presently not being regarded as committing criminal acts.
- We know that this represents a very serious threat to Europe, and to European Standards of Living.
- We know that high profile power elites within EU, and a banker, or two, with IMF pedigree and who are not as high profile, are organizing the executive measures of non-democratically established regulations, per member state.
- We know that this represents a severe threat to both Democracy, and to the financial vitality of Europe, and thus, threatens the internal security of each nation in Europe, regardless as to whether or not the nation is a member-state of EU.
In BelgiumBelgium represents the perfect case study of a convergance of EU type disinformation, and deceitful engagements of media, popular culture, and educational institutions, in order to lay with heavy hand and machinal purpose the suppression of Euroscepticism. We are not talking about the type of Euroscepticism which assembles within the Strasbourg model and mutually distrusting parties interact on a normal path of debate, I am talking about the Euroscepticism that stirs in the real Brussels, where the contempt for any further indulgence of EU has a nation seriously considering military alternatives in everyday discussions.
Everyday topics that, somehow, we are not reading about, or hearing very much about: Google Belgian Euroscepticism and the lack of relationship between the search heading and what arises is the modern digital equivalent of a very uncomfortably spooky silence.
There is no question Jean Paul Juncker and Smiling Angele have directed this suppression. Making my Belgian contacts nervous when the subject comes up, not afraid, but perhaps not wishing to experience the rage and the contempt which EU has quietly cut off.
It is that way in France, it is getting that way in Germany: people are taking to the streets, but EU is enterring dark arts to suppress it, and it is effective. Oh, not in suppressing Belgian Euroscepticism, not at all..
Much like paper tossed on a fire seems to smother it, it isn't long before...
I cannot locate any regulations which award pro consul powers to EU. And I am certain that these efforts are quite artificial. The recent victory of Macron in France represents the usurption of a nation by means of a newly minted citizenry showing their gratitude for their EU sponsors at the ballot box, 33% of the French vote went for LePen. A mad rush to register immigrants saw 28% of their vote go for Macron, who would have lost were it not for the mad rush to mint new voters, because French voters voting for Macron would have lost with his 32% (31,5-32%)!
Elections in Belgium are not until 2019. In the meantime, efforts should be undertaken to limit migrant as well refugee pathways to citizenship.
Belgium I see from far away: it is being repressed by EU and Bilderberger Media outlets, while a large and angry storm is coming down against the Macron-style of EU choosing the leaders of a nation. In May of 2019 the refugee issue could tip the scales into the vortex of EU mismanagement, greed, inflation, and disaster.
Belgium must take steps to begin deporting their refugees to Germany, where Euroscepticism goes to die. And regain control of their democracy before the Macroning happens there.
If your politicians are inclined to engage the rhetoric of EU fame, "..engineers and lawyers, xenophobia.." remember: this is the usage of techniques taught to EU by CIA, and CIA, in turn, learned theses techniques from the NAZI elite.
Belgium has one chance to snatch their nation and nurse her back to health.
THIS IS A SERIES OF INTERMITTENT TYPES OF ENTRIES TO THIS BLOG WHERE THE IMMEDIACY OF ACTION MEANS THIS MEMBER STATE OF EU MUST TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION. TWO YEARS IS NOT VERY LONG. WRITE, EMAIL, AND ALLY YOURSLEVES ON THE FAR LEFT AND THE FAR RIGHT, ACCUSE EU PUBLICLY OF ALTERING THE OUTCOME OF FRENCH ELECTIONS. REFUSE TO ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.